Generation Next League (New League)

General League discussion or new leagues ideas

CommishNichols

Re: Generation Next League (New League)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Awesome thank you for joining. Shoot me an email with pictures of your wrestlers so I can add them to my Report if you have any.

Exodus71784

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:26 am

Gonna be a great opportunity for any one trying to be on the ground floor of something amazing. Plenty of future plans in the works. I advise to give it a shot you may be pleasantly surprised. Hope to see everyone there

CommishNichols

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 am

Thanks!!!! I hope that the League takes off and everyone catches on to what I’m trying to do here. Hopefully the League will grow every cycle. There are several good things going for the League early on, my plan was to have incentive to join.

CommishNichols

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 pm

FYI, if your interested, I just made a FB Page for the GNL. If you want to join just search Generation Next League on Facebook.

CommishNichols

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Remember that today is the deadline for the Iron Federation. Kimberly said only 7 players had submitted their info for this cycle. Try to get your stuff in ASAP so the Generation Next League can begin on time!!!

mdrake

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:28 am

Odds are sending mine today or tomorrow, email deadline is Monday 8a. Still debating on names, might go with a guy I retired and say he left too soon and go with that angle. Then I'll just have a tag team. It's in the works but ill be there this cycle.
HWL,CSL,EEL,HLL,MEL,AAL Commissioner
COH &ICW Director Of Operations

7x IWA World Champion
9x IWA US Champion
6x IWA National Champion
15X IWA World Tag Team
16X IWA US Tag Team

8x Ladies World~ 15X Ladies World tag~ 13X Ladies US Tag

CommishNichols

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:59 am

Remember the Generation Next League is for all Brand New Superstars. You could always run the angle of it’s the son of the Superstar that you may have retired too early?

mdrake

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 pm

My plan was to say he left the game after only a few years of playing. Won a bunch of titles in multiple leagues and then left once he hit 1,000 wins and he's been questioning why he walked away for years. I actually used to trash talk for this wrestlers back in the day in DDL and if you go by the time he retired and the actual age I used to use for him he'd be 31 lol. So now he starts over to see if he still is as good as he was or if he was just a flash in the pan in what was a watered down era for the IWA. That's one option for an angle.

My Tag Team will be wrestlers i used in ACE, ICW, and PBMW Wrestling games. They won tag team gold in the "Minors" and now finally signed on with the IWA to see if they can win the big one there.
HWL,CSL,EEL,HLL,MEL,AAL Commissioner
COH &ICW Director Of Operations

7x IWA World Champion
9x IWA US Champion
6x IWA National Champion
15X IWA World Tag Team
16X IWA US Tag Team

8x Ladies World~ 15X Ladies World tag~ 13X Ladies US Tag

CommishNichols

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Yeah man, I was going to say he could be a second generation wrestler, to keep the whole Generation Next concept rolling but he is your character bro, just roll with whatever feels right to you. I like the idea for the tag team!!!